Sample of Topics covered through independent modules of Authentic Yoga Teacher Training
Yogic Loosening Exercises (Yoga-Shitiliikarana Vyaayaamah: )
Yogic Breathing Exercises ( Yoga-Shvaasa Vyaayaamah: )
Authentic Sun Salutation (Suurya Namaskaarah: )
Body, Mind & Intellect Mastery Postures (Kaaya-Mano-Mati-Patya Aasanam)
Meditation Postures (Dhyaana-Aasanam)
Rules of Conduct for life (Yamah: )
Observances & Disciplines (Niyamah: )
Life Force Controlling Technique (Pranaayaamah:)
Meditation and Chanting (Dhyaanam / Naada-Yoga)
Yoga of Dance (Naatya Yoga)
Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting
Understanding the student learning process
Prioritizing & Time management
Sequencing, Theme Setting and Class Structure
Myth behind Yoga levels
In-authenticity of drop-in system
Raaja Yoga & Hatha Yoga
Code of Conduct for Yoga teachers
Yoga Teaching as a Responsibility and a Service
Karma Yoga Practice
Study of Yoga texts
Nature of Universe
Yogic Cooking Demo & Yogic Eating
The Anatomy of the Body, Breath and Energy
- This bonus fulfills the principle of the 3Cs - Content, Community, and Coaching.
- The Yoga Teacher Training gives you the transformational content.
- Facebook is the community building place for you.
- Here you create Sat-Sangha with other Yoga teacher training participants
- You post your challenges, concerns and questions, not only about this training, but about your life in general. The community will share their thoughts and ideas.
- The public cannot see your contents. Only those in this training can see it.
- You post your successes and the community will celebrate with you.
- Shanthi will look at the questions and answer them as appropriate.
- DO NOT underestimate the power of this community, especially when they are in a similar path as yours.
- Of the 3 Cs, this is where the 3rd C happens - Coaching.
- Even though this training is as detailed as it possibly can, as you go through the modules, you will have questions. Shanthi will answer them during the call.
- After the training starts, you will be notified of the call details. You can listen to the call through computer or phone.
- If you cannot attend the call live, you can send your question ahead of time, and Shanthi will be sure to answer them on the call and send you the recording.
- Through the 3 Cs, you are supported in every way possible for a successful learning and teaching practice.
- During the coaching call, you can ask your questions live. You can also type in your questions during the call. The call will go on until every question is answered.
Bonus 3: Easy-to-follow Training Manual
- This bonus has the highlights of all your lessons and forms the content part of the training in written form
- Every posture has its own posture sheet with step-by-step guidance, intermediate and final pictures, benefits affirmation
- While teaching a class, just keep the sheet by your side for reference
- Every page of this Yoga teacher training manual is personally created by Shanthi investing hundreds of hours
- There are no photocopies of pages from other books in the manual
- There is material on every topic discussed in the videos
- The treasures of several books, research and Shanthi's years of wisdom constitute the manual
- This is a manual you would use during your entire life and teaching career and is invaluable