"Learn Yoga in such a way that you never have to re-learn it ever again, for, all you will be learning thereafter is more poses"
Join NOW - Yoga-Saaram: Ancient Yoga in its Pristine & Purest form!
Let me tell you the story of Jessica and Janet....
Jessica and Janet are friends.
Jessica had been going to regular Yoga classes for 2 years. She tried a variety of classes all across the city. She traveled a lot to experience them all and in the process spent a LOT of money. She practiced many different poses, yet did not know any of them in depth.
So it was hard for her to develop a home practice. Even when she practiced at home, she was never confident about doing it right.
On the other hand, Janet attended an 18 Hour Yoga training with Shanthi Yogini. She learned the fundamentals of the Ancient Yoga and its goal as given by the Himalayan Masters. Her practices went beyond Yoga poses. She learned powerful techniques to practice at home, even if she had only a few minutes. She transformed into a new being...
When Jessica found out about this, she signed up for the program.
Do you also want to experience the transformation of Janet? Then read on…
- Ready to learn what Yoga REALLY means?
- Prepared to unlearn what you've known about Yoga and re-learn?
- Willing to be a minority amidst the majority that thinks of it as exercises?
- Daring enough to practice Authentic Yoga versus the so-called Yoga?
- Then you are in the right place....
It showed me Yoga BEYOND the poses
The Yoga session with Shanthi was a very holistic and wonderful experience. It showed me Yoga beyond the poses, usually what we associate yoga with. It was explained in great detail not as an instruction. Every Asana was associated with an object. It is a whole new level of thinking. You think you are a different BEING now. It changes the way you do Yoga, the feeling you get afterwards.
The way she has made the syllabus, it is a class that has reached perfection. She has shared some techniques which are gems revealed to us.
In the past I have attended many sessions, but didn’t find anything close to this. Basically the teacher knows the subject in so much detail that when she is sharing it with us, we also feel that there are so many layers beneath this.
Janani, Architect, Bengaluru, India
Your physical body is a miraculous machine...
Laid end to end, there are about 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body. And the hard-working heart pumps about 2,000 gallons of blood through those vessels every day…
Your body is constantly working and you owe your life to its miraculous construction.
While you may spend a lot of time focused on the fulfillment of your dreams, think about this for a moment. How would you be able to do anything if your body is not working, or if you are plagued by sickness?
You may only think about your body when it is breaking down or when there is a problem. The good thing is by doing some fun, exciting, short, and not very time-consuming practices you can take care of your body, so that it stays working for you as long as possible.
If you can give your body the priority it deserves, the possibilities are endless for you. You can achieve anything you can set your mind on, and the body will be there to support you, by fully co-operating with you. Your body will provide you abundant energy to achieve your goals.
In fact, with a training program like this, you will notice that you are not only taking care of your body, but also your mind, brain and your ENTIRE Being.
It is true, with a simple system you can ……
Take your body, mind and your health to its highest level.
For more than 10 years, people just like you have been enjoying personal coaching with Shanthi to live in their best health through mind-body training. For the best physical health, the best mental health is required, as the body and mind are connected. Merely working on the body while ignoring your mind (like most do), will not result in lasting health. It will be like going to the gym every day and working only on your chest and not on your legs.
The secret to a healthy body and an active mind.
The secret is, that the time you allocate to work on yourself, should be used to simultaneously work on the body as well as the mind.
While every new technique out in the market makes tall promises, and it’s hard to know who or what is really the best for you, the power here is, this is not new. It may be new to you, but it has been TIME-TESTED for thousands of years, using ancient wisdom adapted to modern times. That is why “Yoga in a Weekend” training is going to be the last training program you need for a sustained home Yoga practice for the rest of your life. With the thorough guidance you’ll receive in the live sessions, and the training guide that you’ll receive as bonus, you can easily integrate the practices learned, in your daily life.
Even after doing for 2 - 3 hours, I didn’t feel exhausted
This is the first time I am taking a Yoga session. I was looking for relaxation, stretching exercises, and being able to exercise without strain on my body. Even after doing these and breathing techniques for 2 - 3 hours, I did not feel stressed or thirsty. I didn’t feel exhausted, yet I felt the stretch happening.
Senthil, Software Engineer, Bengaluru, India
What This Is NOT...
(This Is NOT Your Typical,
One-size-fits-all, Unsafe "Yoga Class”)
One-size-fits-all, Unsafe "Yoga Class”)
Here is What This
Is Really About...
Is Really About...
I saw Shanthi making a COMPLEX thing so very SIMPLE.
I’m NOT a person who is practicing Yoga, but it fascinated me. I saw her (Shanthi) making a COMPLEX thing so very SIMPLE. I see it being of use to people who want to improve their flexibility, who have other medical problems…develop better range of motion and strengthen themselves. I can see a tremendous Body-Mind-Spirit connection.
Dr. Yajnaraman (Cardiologist), NJ, USA
The user manual included
with this course for your safety is...
with this course for your safety is...
This course is unique, authentic, easy and practical…
- You practice affirmations with every pose for maximum benefits
- You do the posture as Yogic exercise first before holding it
- Every practice is taught mentioning physical, mental, intellectual, social, as well as spiritual benefits
- There is a variety with: chant, warm-up exercises, breathing exercises, Yoga postures and proper breathing techniques
- Your understanding and experience progresses in every hour of the training
- Every movement is done synchronizing it with the in-breath or out-breath. It is completely authentic.
- The practice is NOT just exercises. The session begins with guided meditation, and ends with guided deep relaxation. You also relax between postures.
- For every practice, you learn the name in the Yogic language of Samskritam, the word meaning, and why it is named so.
- Since Yoga means “Union” with everything and everyone around, an authentic practice must provide the condition for realizing this. This training spells out those thoughts to emphasize this universal connection.
- You are made to observe and share the effect in your body while learning Yogic breathing and other practices
- You get the basic understanding of Yoga
- To encourage reverence for all things around, which will ultimately lead to oneness, thoughts on what nature teaches us is shared as relevant to the context, making it totally educational.
- You learn variations of a practice so that you can do to the extent you can
- To make it easy for you to do the correct hand and leg position in any practice, the teacher does as a mirror reflection of you, so that you don’t have to figure out which side the teacher does, and which side you have to do.
- Every practice is taught as an individual unit of 1 or 2 minutes, and repeated at least 2 times over the training so that you can remember it
- You are taught the fundamentals in every practice so that you never get confused
- Learning how to do an hour long Yoga practice does not make it practical, because, in the busy life these days, it may be hard to get an hour at a stretch to invest in yourself.
- So this training teaches you how to snatch 1 or 2 minutes to invest in yourself
- You learn how to integrate every practice into your busy life
- In case your body does not allow you to do physical movements on a certain day, or you have less time, you can still do some practice whether it is the 2 minute meditation or 1 minute breathing practice depending on how much time you have.
- Since every posture is an independent unit, you can choose any posture and do it on your own any time.
- You can appreciate and practice on your own only if your understanding is thorough. The training is structured to make it possible. Just by looking at the several bullet points above, you can understand the thoroughness of the training.
- You learn the general Do’s and Don’ts before and during practice for your own safety
It does not matter how many poses we do, it matters how much we understand
There were some eye opening sessions where I was able to get some answers.
During every posture we learned how the stretch happens, how it interacts with the internal organs, how the blood flows, and what benefits it’s going to give, which is very important when one does yoga. It is helping me to improve my confidence level.
We were able to relate the poses with real time things and get the positive qualities of them. That helps us to feel that we are part of Earth and how we are interrelated and this actually makes us to understand things in a different way. Every posture actually was very complete.
I think this is the right way to learn Yoga. It does not matter how many poses we do, it matters how much we understand and we do.
Kartikayan, Software Engineer, Bangalore, India
Outcome from practicing Yoga...
While the main goal of practicing Yoga is union with the higher power and with the existence, below are some side benefits...
You get your exercise and not even realize it’s happening.You lose weight without sweating.
Regulates Thyroid Glands
The entire body begins to work well. It helps with menstrual problems.
A New Experience
You experience Yoga poses through many different layers. You extract its essence to the maximum.
You’ll learn techniques and secrets that you will not learn anywhere else
It shapes the body, adds glow to the skin, and helps stay youthful. It is a practical way to feel beautiful inside-out
Attempting to slow down the breath in every movement develops patience
You appreciate everything around like mountains and trees. You realize your role in the world.
Focusing on the incoming and outgoing breath as you move, is an easy way to improve attention. It benefits those with A.D.D
Takes you from an unfulfilled and “something missing” state to a fulfilled and “Feeling complete” state.
Creativity and Expression
You learn to connect to your inner being and to be in the moment. This allows your creative juices to flow.
Balances the right brain and the left brain while allowing movement of the body. It is a blessing if you sit and work most of the day.
Connection to Nature
You become objects and beings in nature and feel their pulse through Yoga poses.
It stops you from reacting to situations, allows you to pause, and think how to respond
Whether it is meditation or following values or serving selflessly, you connect to your inner being, which reduces ego
You stay in the present watching how your body feels, how your breath flows, and how your thoughts pass by. All these improve awareness.
The more you connect to your inner being,the more you experience the joy within
I came to know A LOT about traditional Yoga today
Nowadays we hear that Yoga is like aerobics. I came to know a lot about traditional Yoga today. I came looking for flexibility. I learned about breathing exercises and how relaxing they can be. Even though I had learned some of these poses before, I did not know how to do them with the right breathing. Now I know…
Ambily, Software Engineer, Bengaluru, India
"Yoga-Saaram: Ancient Yoga in its Pristine & Purest Form" is Valuable...
"Yoga-Saaram: Ancient Yoga in its Pristine & Purest Form" - Where & When?
There are 2 dates and locations to choose from:
WARNING: Only 10 spots in each location for private tutoring
Location 1: 11 Bristol Avenue, Pawtucket, RI – 02861 (1 Mile South of Attelboro Train Station & Off of Newport Avenue.)
Date 1: Saturday, Dec 12th, 2015
Location 2: The Women’s Well | 934 East Main Road, Portsmouth RI
Date 2: Sunday, Dec 13th, 2015
Note: If these dates don't work, you can choose to stay and work with Shanthi privately over 1 or 2 days. Call 401-305-5265 for more details
"Yoga-Saaram: Ancient Yoga in its Pristine & Purest Form" - Schedule…
09:00 – 09: 15 AM Understanding REAL Yoga
09:15 – 10:45 AM Meditation, Chant, Warm-up and Loosening Practices
10:45 – 11:00 AM Break (Yogic Vegan Snacks Optional )
11:00- 11:20 AM DOs & DON'Ts of Yoga Practice
11:20 AM - 1 PM Yoga Poses, Proper Breathing & Deep Relaxation
1:00 - 2:00 PM Lunch Break (Yogic Vegan Lunch Optional)
2:00 - 2:30 PM Many Streams of Yoga & Non-Violence (Discussion)
2:30 - 2:45 PM Breathing Technique
2:45 - 3:45 PM More Yoga Poses
3:45 - 4:00 PM Break (Yogic Vegan Snacks Optional)
4:00 - 5:00 PM Re-Practice of Lessons learned
5:00 - 5:20 PM Resources and Next Steps
5:20 - 6:00 PM Closing Circle, Questions & Feedback
NOTE 1: For an additional $15, two Yogic Vegan Snacks and one Yogic Vegan Lunch can be provided to you
NOTE 2: You are encouraged to take advantage of this option, since what you eat impacts your brain, body and mind during the training
Before, I didn't know the reason or science behind the Yoga poses. Now I know...
I feel very happy I took the initiative to attend. I have taken Yoga classes earlier, some in Germany and some in India, but these classes are different. Before I was doing Yoga poses, but I didn’t know why. I didn’t know the reason or science behind them. These poses I learned before in other Yoga sessions, but I didn’t know the use or how to do it perfectly. Now I know.
Phani Krishna, Software Engineer, Bengaluru, India
Yoga for Empowerment, Healing and Happiness
In this course, you will receive the 3 “T”s based on the time-tested ancient wisdom through Shanthi, a rare Yogini, born and raised in India, the birthplace of Yoga. She has studied Vedanta(The basis for Yoga), Samskritam(The language of Yoga), and Indian dance (A minor stream of Yoga called “Naatya Yoga”).
In "Yoga in a Weekend", she will take you on a fun, unique and authentic journey of higher vibrations, starting from the physical body, meandering through mental, intellectual and social planes, and finally culminating in spirituality.
This training is like NO OTHER and opens the door to your inner portals, the abode of TRUE EMPOWERMENT, HEALING and HAPPINESS.
Shanthi's Personal Journey ...
For the past 11 years, Shanthi Yogini, living in Rhode Island, USA, has been a Healing and Happiness Guide, having transitioned from her software profession. She is the founder of “Yoga for Happiness” which serves thought leaders and leaders-in-the making both online and in person.
The Yoga practice and tradition have been passed down through generations to Shanthi. Yoga, Samskritam, Meditation, Dance, and Chanting have been her way of life since she was 5 years old.
Through the above practices,
- She experiences inner peace, more awareness and focus
- She has developed self-confidence and public-speaking skills.
- She has enhanced her creativity, which has resulted in this unique Yoga training.
- As her students quote, she is able to live her entire life in a spiritual way.
- Shanthi has passion for Samskrit language and at home she converses purely in Samskritam with her daughter. Shanthi and her daughter teach conversational Samskritam to youth and adults.
- While working in computer software, it was the wisdom presented in this training that gave her the clarity of vision and life purpose. With this new-found clarity and focus, she was inspired to transition from her software profession to sharing this wealth of wisdom with the world, thus moving from a “Something Missing” state to a fulfilled and “Feeling Complete” state.
- Shanthi was able to come out of a state of negative emotions and stay immersed in joy for 98% of time
- This bonus helps you remember everything learned in the training
- It motivates you to incorporate the practices in your life
- It stops you from giving excuses for not practicing
- It helps you to feel confident in your practices
- It ensures that you are doing the practices correctly
- This bonus addresses your safety
- This is something rarely addressed in typical Posture classes
- You learn the best time and place to do your practice
- You learn the best food to eat before practice
- You learn the best way to do a Yoga practice
- In all, you learn the precautions before and during Yoga practice
I learned why we hold the posture, something not taught in other classes
Deb, Yoga Student, Rhode Island, USA
Family Discount: When 2 or more members from the same family sign-up, each member gets 5% discount.
Refer-a-Friend Discount: When you refer a friend to register for the training, you get 10% discount.
The total value of the "Yoga-Saaram: Ancient Yoga Training in a Day"
which includes 9 Hours of community, training, training guide and the user manual is
But your investment will be just
Thanksgiving Special: $150 + Bonus Ganesha Mantra CD
(Till Nov 26th 9 PM ET)
Early Bird Special: $150
(Till Nov 30th 9 PM ET)
Dec 1 - Dec 11 : $175 (Subject to Availability)
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Most Typical Yoga Classes
- Not require you to go to a weekly class for months or years
- Enable practice from the comfort of your home
- Provide comprehensive understanding of Yoga
- Provide Training Guide for repeated practice
- Have wide range of individual practices from 2 minutes to 1 hour
- Learn every practice thoroughly
- Have time for questions and answers
- Syllabus based curriculum
- Learn benefits, subtle points and limitations of each practice
- Provide safety through User Maual
- Improve your confidence in practicing on your own
- Save hours of class time from your life (Use it for family & hobbies)
- Study in one day & save thousands by applying what you have learned
- Understand a pose on many layers and levels
- The goal of not making you depend on the teacher for the practices learned once
Shanthi's teaching style is like you are having a private class
This training program is just excellent. Shanthi explains the poses so clearly and precisely, that it is like you are having a private class. She shows the correct pose along with the common corrections, that students new to the work may need. Lots of love and care went into making the syllabus for this program ~ a delight to study,learn and grow. Shanthi, I am so grateful for you sharing this authentic program with us !
Joan Novack, RN and Ayurvedic Practitioner (student), Massachusetts, USA
One can tell that you TRULY CARE about those you touch
“ I like your presence and you make people feel inclusive no matter where they are starting from. I find the yoga communities are trendy and clickish. So I look for teachings on the web. I am very happy to have found yours. You make good points and one can tell that you truly care about those you touch. Thank you!”
Some Questions & Clarifications....
Is it possible to ACTUALLY learn Yoga in just 6, 12 or 18 Hours? Don't we need to learn for months and years?
If you attend a syllabus-based curriculum, 6, 12 or 18 Hours is sufficient to begin some independent practice in Yoga.
If you attend “Copy-the-Instructor” kind of classes, 6, 12 or 18 hours is definitely NOT sufficient to learn even the poses, let alone other aspects of Yoga
Why is it important to explain so much about every Yoga practice? Can't I learn by just watching the teacher?
The more powerful a training is, the more guidance it requires to ensure that only benefits come out of the training and NOT danger. Also to get the full essence of every practice, explanation is needed.
Won't it be tiring to do Yoga for 9 Hours continuously?
If you attend “Copy-the-Instructor” kind of “Fitness” classes, you’ll be tired in 1 hour only.
But since you’ll be attending a Training session that includes discussion, understanding, observation etc. you will NOT be tired while learning new practices in Yoga.
Rather than learn Yoga in 1 day from you, won't it be better for me to attend a regular Yoga class near my house?
Sorry! It will NOT be better attending a regular class if your interest is to learn REAL Yoga and start a REAL practice REAL soon. The typical classes are NOT structured to “Train” you. So even if you attend for a long time, it is hard to know how to incorporate the various tools and techniques confidently in your life.
Her teaching style is UNIQUE
I’ve been doing Yoga for the last 10 years. Her teaching style is UNIQUE… The background introduction…and the substance Shanthi gives to each posture, conveyed to me the simplicity, and ease of doing it and why we have to do it. Her message gives…PHYSICAL THERAPY, and MENTAL PEACE, AND HELPS ALL SPHERES OF LIFE. Shanthi’s method appeals to the heart!
Suresh, NJ, USA
Yes, Shanthi ! I am ready to invest in myself!
I am ready to:
- Improve my confidence in practicing poses on my own
- Save hours of class time out of my life which could be used for my family or other pursuits.
- Study in one day & save thousands by practicing in my own time
- Incorporate ALL aspects of Yoga in my daily life
- Improve my relationships (with my partner , children, boss, friends, customers etc…)
- Use even 30 seconds in a day towards enhancing myself