Online Training dates:
We are officially opening the program on August 5th. You will receive your first 30 minute video training on that day. Of course you can join any time.
Topics covered in the Authentic Yoga Training & Yoga Teacher Training
Yogic Loosening Exercises & Breathing Exercises (Yoga-Shitiliikarana Vyaayaamah & Shvaasa Vyaayaamah )
Body Mastery Postures (Kaaya-Patya Aasanam)
Mind Mastery Postures (Mano-Patya Aasanam)
Intellect Mastery Postures (Mati-Patya Aasanam)
Meditation Postures (Dhyaana-Aasanam)
Chakram-Activating Postures (Chakra-Preraka Aasanam)
Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskaarah:)
Life Force Controlling Technique (Pranaayaamah:)
Meditation and Chanting (Dhyaanam / Naada-Yoga)
Yoga of Dance (Naatya Yoga)
Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting
Understanding the student learning process
Prioritizing & Time management
Sequencing, Theme Setting and Class Structure
Qualities of a teacher
Raaja Yoga & Hatha Yoga
Code of Conduct for Yoga teachers
Yoga Teaching as a Responsibility and a Service
Karma Yoga Practice
Study of Yoga texts
Nature of Universe
Yogic Cooking Demo & Yogic Eating
The Anatomy of the Body, Breath and Energy
- This bonus fulfills the principle of the 3Cs - Content, Community, and Coaching.
- The Yoga Teacher Training gives you the transformational content.
- Facebook is the community building place for you.
- Here you create Sat-Sangha with other Yoga teacher training participants
- You post your challenges, concerns and questions, not only about this training, but about your life in general. The community will share their thoughts and ideas.
- The public cannot see your contents. Only those in this training can see it.
- You post your successes and the community will celebrate with you.
- Shanthi will look at the questions and answer them as appropriate.
- DO NOT underestimate the power of this community, especially when they are in a similar path as yours.
- Of the 3 Cs, this is where the 3rd C happens - Coaching.
- Even though this training is as detailed as it possibly can, as you begin teaching, you will have questions based on your experience. Shanthi will answer you during the call.
- After the training is complete, you will be notified of the call details. You can listen to the call through computer or phone.
- If you cannot attend the call live, you can send your question ahead of time, and Shanthi will be sure to answer them on the call and send you the recording.
- Through the 3 Cs, you are supported in every way possible for a successful teaching practice.
- During the coaching call, the line will be opened for you to ask your questions live. You can also type in your questions during the call. The call will go on until every question is answered.